I started a new party planning business today

This forum is for jokes, memes and humorous observations.
Forum rules
Do not post jokes that are inappropriate or offensive. Keep in mind that anyone can read this.
Optional: Watermark your images with the Yehupetz.com logo.
Arc
Contributor

Post by Arc »

Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we will not be able to operate. However, I will still be charging because I need to cover my expenses. Anyone want to purchase a non-event?

shpritz
Contributor

Post by shpritz »

I can schedule a birthday party for my computer? Maybe a new background for a birthday present?

virtuosointraining
Contributor

Post by virtuosointraining »

I own a sandwich business. Normally, I create custom sandwiches for my customers, which are freshly created on demand. I no longer operate in person due to COVID-19 concerns. Since the sandwich would no longer be fresh if I would ship it, I now offer "Remote Sandwich Eating." For a small fee, you can now watch me eat your custom sandwich remotely.

LunchBreaker
Contributor

Post by LunchBreaker »

I'm not operating that differently with the pandemic. My Zoom circus is the same as the regular circus, but due to complaints from animal rights activists, we do not have any animals, we don't have clowns because of the 2016 clown sightings, and we don't have any trapeze artists or fire eaters (or anything like that) for insurance reasons and for ethical reasons (due to the risk involved in performing such feats). It's just me in a top hat.